On-site Chair Massage
A growing number of businesses are providing massage as part of their employee wellness programs.
Businesses know that having healthy employees translates into increased competitiveness in the marketplace. Workers that are healthy and well contribute to a company’s productivity — and that means profits.
On-site massage is becoming one of the fastest growing employee wellness benefits that companies offer. It is a safe, convenient, program available at no cost to the employer that boosts employee morale and provides valuable health benefits.
Why is on-site chair massage so popular?
- Immediate positive effects – employees feel better right away.
- It works for everybody and is available in a variety of work environments.
- No capital investment start-up costs. No overhead to maintain.
- Massage complements other wellness programs already in progress.
Description of on-site massage service
On-site massage does not require a private room and can be offered at the workstation, in a conference or work room. The massage therapist uses a special chair designed for massage in the workplace. The length of a massage session is 15-30 minutes, the length of a typical work break. During the massage, the recipient is seated and fully clothed. No oil is used. Therefore, no change in attire is necessary. The massage therapist uses techniques that focus on the upper part of the body – neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms.
Advantages of workplace massage
- Increases employee performance and productivity
- Reduces adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting positions
- Appeals to a broad employee base
- Shows that the employer cares
- Improves good feelings about the workplace
- Boost the immune system which results in healthier employees
- Enhances employee loyalty
- Relieves tension and tired muscles
- Employee paid so there is no cost to the employer
- Reduces employee absenteeism
- Energizes employees and motivates them to return to work
How to initiate your on-site chair massage program
We can provide you with options to incorporate massage into your workplace wellness program. We can provide you with a questionnaire to determine if chair massage is something your employees would take advantage of. We also offer a first time special of “quick fix” massages (10 minute sessions) to introduce massage in the workplace.
Consider an ongoing program to achieve long term results or our event package for special occasions or promotions. To get an On-Site Chair Massage Program started for your employees or for more information on this service or other Wellness Programs, contact Body Fix Therapies at 916.715.5755 or use our contact form.
Rates for On-Site Chair Massage
Prices start at $15 for 15 minutes and $30 for 30 minutes depending on location.
Open 7 days a week:
- Mon - Fri: 8 am to 9:30 pm
- Sat - Sun: 9 am to 6:00 pm